The largest motorcycle and powersports show in North America. A one-of-a-kind opportunity for consumer enthusiasts to immerse themselves in the world of motorcycling.
- See new 2017 models and products from more than 500 exhibitors, including 17 manufacturers.
- Swing a leg over a bike, saddle an ATV, or buckle into a side-by-side to demo the marketplace’s newest models
- Explore the show’s newest exhibit, Custom Culture
- Other features include the world class Championship of the Americas bike builders’ competition, the Standard Motorcycle Co. Showcase, millennial artisans, bike builders, how-to seminars, and more.
- Meet Custom Culture Ambassador Leticia Cline, and second generation road-racing legend and AIMExpo Champion Kenny Roberts Jr.
Indoor and outdoor exhibits located adjacent to one another for the very first time.
An unforgettable day out for everyone, both young and young at heart.
AIMExpo 2016: See It, Touch It, and Ride It, all in one place, at one time!
Cost: Single day adult admission is $15 or $13 with advance purchase online. Two-day adult pass is $20. Groups of 20 or more $11 per ticket when purchased online. Children under 15 are free. Free motorcycle parking
Saturday, October 15 – 9am-7pm
Sunday, October 16 – 10am-5pm
Saturday, October 15 – 9am-5pm
Sunday, October 16 – 10am-4pm
More information: http://www.aimexpousa.com