Guidelines for Writing Articles/Columns
- Please submit your story/op-ed using the form below.
- Include your telephone number and how you wish yourself or your article to be described in the author’s byline (i.e., “John Doe, Contributing Writer” or something like “Jane Cosmo, Special [or Exclusive] to the Advocate,” etc).
- If you have already submitted this piece elsewhere, please say so. Otherwise, we will assume it is exclusive to our paper.
- Your submission will be marked “pending” and reviewed on an “on spec” basis. After we become familiar with the nature and quality of your work, we will permit immediate publication of your articles.
- Length: If you submit a piece longer than 800 words, it will appear online, but may not be published in print.